XM Radio Boot Camp 4

Friday, November 04, 2005

Frank’s Place


Frank's Place XM 73
American Standards

Not my cup of tea but I sometimes listen in for a change of pace, especially for a background music channel.

Heard on Frank's Place:
Frank Sinatra, The Song Is You; Doris Day, My One and Only; Bobby Darin, Everybody Has the; Barbara Cook, I Wonder What Be; Karen Akers, Paris Is A Lonely Place; Sylvia McNair, The Time The Dr; Nancy Wilson, Happiness Is A T; Frank Sinatra, Let's Fall In Love; Benny Goodman, You're A Sweet Little; John Pizzarelli, Don't Let Go; Alan Arkin, I Like You; Barbara Streisand, I'll Know; Liz Callaway, More I Cannot Wi;
Weslia Whitfield, Sit Down You're; Tierney Sutton, I've Never Been; Frank Sinatra, Luck Be A Lady.

Time spent listening: 30-60 minutes

~ Way Back Machine ~
Bootcamp 3: Frank's Place

Next: Radio Classics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home